Lots of women are asking how do I get tighter? This is not a laughing matter, if you have just had a baby and things don’t seem as tight and feel as it used to. For some women and their relationship this may feel heartbreaking.
Since ancient times women have tried and found ways to tighten their vaginal muscles and increase the level of sensation as a consequence. The fact is that women who give birth naturally to children and those of a certain age feel looser down their. Vaginal muscles relaxation may have and other causes, but child birth is primarily the main reason why women experience loose vagina and are looking for a vaginal tightening method.
How to make my vagina tighter?
Below are the main ways to tighten vaginal walls and increase vaginal rejuvenation:
1. Kegel exercises– those are practiced from ancient times. For women who have just given birth it may be painful to practice them. However, they are very important for vaginal recovery after given birth, so after one or two week you should start practice them.
Start using small muscle contraction at first until you get used to, then increase the number of muscle contraction when you get very good at it. You should do 20 to 30 contraction during one session and do three to four sessions per day.
Keep practice these pelvic muscle exercises for few months to see any kind of result in your vaginal muscles. Some women may prefer to use Kegel balls or cones that are designed specifically for doing Kegel exercises.
2. Vaginal Tightening Creams/Gels– These usually contain active ingredients to tighten vaginal muscles. Pueraria Mirifica is a common ingredient and you should look for creams or gels that contains it. Vaginal creams for tightening the vagina are very easy to use, just apply them with your finger inside the vagina and you should feel tighter instantly.
Their results last for two to three days and you don’t need to use them every day. Some women may worry for side-effects and for this reason you should look for chemical-free vaginal tightening gels or creams.
3. Herbs– You can use those in their natural state. One popular plant to help you get your vagina tighter is Manjakani or Oak Galls. They have been used for centuries by women to help them improve the vaginal relaxation and keep the vagina free of infections.
Other popular natural remedies for vaginal tightening are African Black soap, sepia, vinegar or aloe vera. You may try them at your own risk, though.
4. Vaginal Tightening Pills– These are also made from natural ingredients. For example, lots of women are looking for manjakani pills since using the actual plant is quite difficult. Most of those are found online and you should be cautious from where do you buy them.
5. Vaginoplasty– Getting a vaginal plastic surgery for tightening vagina walls is not something I would do, but there are women who either want a quick solution, either they have medical reasons. Vaginoplasty is not the same thing with labiaplasty, it involves the cutting of your vaginal tissues, hence your vagina gets smaller. There are lots of vaginoplasty side-effects to consider, so you should talk with your doctor if you would like to have one done.
These are the main ways to tighten a vagina and I hope it answer your question of “how do I get tighter”?
Easy Related Posts
Why I Love The New Vaginal Wands
What Are Vaginal Wands? In case you've never heard about them, they are quite new on ...read more
Vaginal Tightening Inserts
There are many products today that you can use to tighten up your vaginal muscles. ...read more
Alum Powder: Does Alum Help Tighten Your Vagina?
Alum white powder is a natural vaginal tighten ingredient used mainly by women in Carraibe. However, ...read more
Aloe Vera Benefits For Women Health
Aloe Vera has been used for centuries for its health benefits. Now, I am sure ...read more